Dr. S. Radhakrishanan Granthalaya
Library Rules for Students
- Library will remain open from 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
- Identity card is compulsory for getting access to the library.
- Keep Silence in the library and surrounding area.
- Reference books, Journals, Magazines, Question papers & Newspapers will be issued only in the Reading Room.
- Book circulation service time is 10:30 AM to 5: 00 PM.
- Every Student must carry his / her library card and I Card with him / her.
- Degree Students will be issued only 02 books on borrower’s Card
- P.G. students will be issued only 03 books on borrower’s Card.
- Students should return the library books within a week.
- If books are not returned on due date, penalty of Rs. 1/- will be charged.
- Students should submit all books at the end of every academic year before University Examination and take No-Dues Certificate.
- Please keep your mobile phone ‘switch off ’ or on ‘silent mode’ while in the library.
- Please take advantage of the library facilities and empower yourself with knowledge.