Yogeshwari Mahavidyalaya has successfully completed 50 years in 2006-07 and celebrated “Golden Jubilee”. When we look into our past 50 years of journey, we feel proud that we have made several achievements in various blocks like infrastructure , academic, administrative, R and D etc.
- Latest infrastructure: New college building with spacious class rooms and well furnitured
- Well established computer lab. Internet facility for students
- Well equipped research laboratories
- Administrative- Automated office with internet facility. Various and specialized softwares are implemented
- Academic- Along with basic subject various applied subjects were introduced in curriculum. So that students may get advanced knowledge such as Ana. Chemistry, Dariy Sciece, Electronics and Microbiology.
At UG level - 17 combinations & PG courses in Zoology, Maths, Chemistry
Applied course- BCA, BCS
Research and Development:
1. 7 various UGC schemes.
2. Project work is going on in various Depts.
- Cental Library- Automated (Computerized) with internet access.
- Sports- Good sports facilities
1. Krida Prabodhini was established in 2006 to encourage students towards games. Big play ground is the another asset of our college.
2. Big, separate building of NCC is unique feature of our college where students get the lessons of patriotism and nation service.
Different programmes were constantly arranged by this department. Participation of NCC candidates in RD parade in every year is not new to the college.
3. Active NSS, Cultural and Adult education Department.
- Network Resource Centre lab
- NSS RD Parade
We have 17 combinations of subject to have better choice for the UG students as per their willingness.
One of the major achievements of our college is successful career oriented students. Many of our students are now successful businessmen, industrialistists, and are working in various fields.